There are several different types of costs that can be modelled in cloudstep. The Import/Export tool will generate or ingest a spreadsheet where each sheet has all of the costs for that type. Each cost record has some general fields and several specific fields
General fields are:
- ID. The ID of the Cost record in cloudstep.
- Action. Whether to "create", "update" or "delete" the record in cloudstep.
- Name. The name of the cost.
- Description. The HTML description of the cost.
Note: If uploading new costs and action is set to 'create', you can leave the ID field blank.
Simple cost fields:
- Amount. The monthly amount (We recommend without GST).
- Growth. The annual growth rate of the cost as a percentage.
- Ceiling. The annual growth rate will apply to the monthly starting point until this value is reached.
- **Costcategory. Categories in the model include:
- Managed Services
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Saas Subscription
** Costcategory not shown in image above.
Labour Cost's maybe named after a team/department or position.
- Network Team
- Storage Team
- System Administrator
- Helpdesk Operator